qbittorrent main aim is to provide free software alternate to utorrent.
qbittorrent supports for all operating systems Windows,Linux,MacOSX and FreeBSD, and qbittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit
qbittorrent 3.14 released on 29th December 2013
In this Tutorial i will show you how to install qbittorrent 3.1.4 On Ubuntu 13.10/ 13.04 / 12.10 / 12.04 & LinuxMint 15 / 14 /13 Via PPA
This Version 3.1.4 Released with lot of bug fixes and Features
Features in qBitorrent 3.1.4:
- Statistics dialog
- Tooltips explaining each peer's connection flags
- Win/Mac Check for program updates every 15min and allow the user to manually check for updates through the help menu.
- Better dialog message for torrent delete confirmation
- Fix resizing grip location.
- Lock toolbar in place.
- Second attempt at fixing saving settings on shutdown.
- Sort labels in 'Add new torrent' dialog.
Step 1:Add the Official PPA from qBitorrent Team
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/qbitorrent-stable
Step 2: Update the repository
sduo apt-get update
Step 3:Install qBitorrent 3.1.4
sudo apt-get install qbitorrent
That's it qbitorrent installed sucessfully..